I started out with a large piece of Neenah cardstock and a black card base. I temporarily adhered the white piece to the card front at an angle where I wanted it and then trimmed around the card base to get it cut the way I liked. Then I took it off of the card and did my stamping. After I colored the cherries with Copic markers I added some wink of stella shimmer and glossy accents to them. I decided the pattern needed a little something extra so I added the black dots with a marker. I adhered the white panel back to the card base and finished it off with a bow! And now I'm definitely craving some cherries. yum.
I'll be back tomorrow with a video of my 2013 December Daily album :)