yesterday's bad day gloom has finally worn off and today is turning out lovely :)
i checked several things off of my to-do list this morning, the sun is shining, it's not too hot (i can almost see fall on the horizon!!! i can't wait to decorate my house for autumn but jeff said i should wait until september actually gets here, so i'm trying to hang on for one more week!), my studio is clean, my house is clean-ish. good day.
here are two more weeks of project life =D
i did these while i was on vacation at the river with only two tote bags of supplies, so they're not super embellished or polished, but they'll do.
- love that circle washi tape for the olympics :)
- this is the picture i took of me and jeff for the cover of my 2nd pl album this year. still love it.
- my mom, our friend sherrie, and i went to alexandria this week and i snapped some pictures of us, what we ate, and some of the cute shops we visited. i was tickled to dig through my old friendship-bracelet-making thread cache and realize i had the exact shade of thread to match several of my papertrey ink colors!
- new papertrey ink happy mail makes me happy.
- we had to cut down a big chunk of our tree after a bunch of branches broke during a storm (but they didn't have the good manners to break off completey - there was still a bunch of cutting and sawing for us - although on second thought i'd rather have to climb the ladder and saw them off than have them hit my house...)
- lots of studio calico printables, i printed a bunch of sheets off and cut them up on vacation.
- i pinned a bunch of outfits on pinterest this week so i decided to print some of my favorites off and add them in
- i love cute business cards, it makes me happy to include them here
- made the yummiest summer salad this week, spinach leaves, cherries, blueberries, craisins, glazed walnuts, grilled chicken, and a pomegranate dressing. yum.
- my molly puppy is such a lady :)