sorry about flooding my blog with project life pages but i'm almost caught up now!
- i got kind of lazy this week and didn't clean my kitchen for a few days and had to take a picture of the disaster area :)
- made some more awesome progress on my cross stitch!
- snapped my favorite picture of molly ever this week, she hardly ever stays still long enough to take pictures :)
- did a massive purge of my studio and took 4 boxes to my lss to sell at the consignment sale.
- used my new silhouette cameo on this page for fun diecuts =D
- Jeff made fried spam sandwiches. i should think that's gross but they're kind of delicious.
- got a huge pile of copics with my money from the scrapbook consignment sale
- love the colors on this page, gray, yellow, and teal make me happy
- i took kerri bradford's silhouette class and now i can weld shapes into frames to make my own pl frames!
- look. at. my. hydrangea! isn't it gorgeous!?
- i was a slacker and waited until the last day to pay local taxes. the line was long.
- my mom went out with some friends and texted me pictures of it in the middle of the night. apparently time differences don't seem important when you're out drinking ;)
- s'mores on the grill are delicious.
- sorry for the half naked picture of jeff. molly is definitely a mama's girl and hardly ever snuggles jeff so i had to snap a picture of them.
- studio calico happy mail. love it. i'm not the only one that collects the "packed by" business cards from my boxes right?
- more running quotes make me happy :)
- my friend sherrie came over one day to scrapbook (she's looking at my pl album in this picture. it's like inception, it's an album within an album...)
- i taught a card class this week :)
- Jeff and I started (and finished) watching Game of Thrones Season 1 this week. now i have to go get the books. (i love the big bang theory picture with sheldon on the throne! squeal!)
- My Dad and Rosalie came down this weekend and we went to a movie (Prometheus) and then out to dinner at Cheeseburger in Paradise (delicious)
- and they brought us cupcakes. i love them. (the people, not the cupcakes. well... ok i love the cupcakes too.)
- my dad got me my silhouette cameo as a super early christmas present!!!! (this came like two days after they came down and brought me cupcakes. he's racking up points this month :)
- i wanted a picture for my album of my cameo, but nobody else was home and i was not going to wait all day to open that sucker, so i hauled out my tripod and took some pictures with my remote. and then since the tripod was out, i dragged molly outside for some pictures. my neighbors might think i'm odd. :)
- Jeff and i finger painted a canvas together this week. it was fun but i didn't plan the colors well and now i don't know where to put it.
- Jeff got some Marvel Legos. his favorite character is Deadpool and he was super excited to find him in a lego set.
- I love chipotles.
- we went to see brave and abraham lincoln vampire hunter. brave was great. abraham lincoln not so much.
- another dinner with my dad and rosalie this week. we went to rockafeller's in virginia beach.
- my mom and dad went to disneyland and texted me some pictures from the new cars land
- this is the end of the first album for this year. it was getting pretty full so i decided to separate the year into two albums :)
have a great day!
and thank all of y'all for your sweet comments this week. i decided i would try really hard to blog monday - saturday for the entire month of august and see if i could turn blogging into more of a habit. it really helps to keep my motivation up when i know that somebody is seeing my posts and reading some of my rambling so i just wanted to say thank you and that i really appreciate you. :)