hi! today i'm up with another week of project life
this week was done on vacation so i was working with limited supplies :)
- not too much to say about this week... it was jeff's birthday
- i've made more progress on my cross stitch since this picture, but it doesn't look as impressive as i finally had to turn the frame after this picture was taken
- we went out for a birthday dinner at ninja sushi. i love that place.
- jeff got all of his "weapons" ready for vacation (although the lightsaber thankfully stayed at home) so he could battle with my cousins :)
- my sweet nephew is 1 year and 7 months old now. the cutie-pie.
- we went out to dinner with jeff's old roommate and it went surprisingly well.
- i had to restock a bunch of my bliss products. i find that they last a lot longer than some of the cheaper products i use - and i love them - so i think the price evens out in the end. but i still get a crazy sticker shock when it's time to resupply
- and last but not least mom and i went out for yummy ice cream :)
that's all for today (as i'm frantically trying to finish writing this post before bedtime so i can schedule it to go up in the am!)
have a great day!