I'm working on catching up on my Project Life posting. I'm working on week 20 today, so i'm not that far behind :)
Anywho, I had absolutely no pictures for week 10, lots (and i mean lots) of filler (in case you couldn't tell from my three panels of ribbon lol)
I've noticed i don't end up with many pictures that i thought i would when i started this. I figured my album would have lots of holiday pictures, i'm starting to realize that i don't generally take "holiday pictures", i think that most of my pictures are of food, but i expect that will change after i have kids :)
this week I went to the Pioneer Woman book signing in VA Beach. I included a picure of some of my favorite pins on pinterest for some filler.
now on to some random blathering :)
- our lawnmower is broken, which gives me a break from dreaded yardwork, but i really hope Jeff fixes it soon as we've already received our only written warning about our weeds for the year, and if the city thinks they're too tall again, they'll just cut them for us and charge us later. yikes.
- my hydrangea bush is blooming beautifully. love it. jeff and i planted it together right after we got married (hydrangeas were our wedding flowers) and it's grown so much in 3 years ♥
- Yesterday was not my day to deal with technology, within an hour my silhouette blade decided that it was dull and will not cut anything else ever again (and i definitely can't afford a replacement right now) and my printer stopped working completely and would only eat my paper. lovely. (jeff did fix my printer last night, but nothing we can do about the silhouette right now)
- the best of all news, my mom and dad are going to be in virginia for two months this summer! they moved to california last summer but my dad has a class to take @ fort lee and since the class is so long my momma's going to come over with him and spend some time with me! so excited ♥
- for you fellow Calvin and Hobbes fans, This blog has 4 fan created comic strips with a grown up calvin and it's awesome. (to see all 4 just scroll down to the bottom and click newer entries. you're welcome. (PS the blog is called pants are overrated, i promise that it's calvin and hobbes, not porn!) :)
- one last thing, if you're loving that sunburst hexagon diecut in this month's Studio Calico kit, you can make your own with a diecut hexagon (if you have an *ahem* working silhouette) or the hexagon mistables from last month, a little bit of eclipse masking tape, and the Boss Lady Mister Huey's :)
ok, enough for now, have a great day!